Thursday, March 18, 2010

class exercises


One of the exercises we have been given in the class I am working on is creating a Rubin Face Vase. A Rubin Face vase is a vase that is created by the profile of a face. I though it would be interesting to use the profileof my twin grand daughters. It was a bit of a challenge to find photographs that would work and were about the same dimensions. I played around a bit in a imaging program trying to get the dimensions the same and printed out the photo, then cut them out to make the vase. This process would have been a lot easier if I understood how to use Photoshop.

2 comments:

  1. What a neat thing to do with the twins. You have inspired me to try this! Thanks Diane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've enjoyed my visit to your blog Diane.

    ReplyDelete