Saturday, April 9, 2011

Spring Folly


I named this layout Spring Folly in hope that Spring will arrive soon here in Southern Ontario. Snow is finally gone and there are snowdrops in my front garden and even a Robin or two.


All of the papers and elements used in the layout were made by me for the design class. I've quite amazed myself that I could do it. A small disclaimer the stitches and staples are not mine.


One more week and the design class will be finished. I have a complete kit ready to assemble and even a logo to go with it.

2 comments:

  1. You design on this page is just adorable.

    I know what you mean about Spring. We've had the most up and down weather this year. I mean literally one day is in the 70s and the very next day is 30s (Fahrenheit, of course)...disconcerting to say the least.

    And thanks for visiting. Really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhh what a positively adorable child, Diane. Love it, it looks like she is standing in front of a christmas tree, such a wonder in expression.

    ReplyDelete