Friday, April 15, 2011

Ta-Da!

After 5 weeks of The Art of Digital Design class I have my logo designed and my kit ready to go. The kit is made up of 10 papers all designed by me and 38 elements. I feel quite an accomplishment thinking back to one year ago when I did not know how to open Photoshop. The Art of Digital Design class focus is toward the person who wants to become a professional digital designer - which is not me. I did enjoyed learning how to develop a design starting with an idea, then colour, materials, style and sources to produce a end product. What I enjoyed the most was developing the technical skills to do this, to be able make the elements and create the assorted papers in the kit. I 'm looking forward to continue to improve my skills in using Photoshop and learning how to use Photoshop Illustrator. But that's for another day.

2 comments:

  1. Great job Diane! I love some of the fun elements you've added. I love playing with the brads and tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally impressed. I don't think a year after I opened PS for the first time that I could have created a whole kit...this is awesome. I found you on Pixels and Pix and she said all of you had just finished the class so I wanted to check out what you'd all done.

    I would love to have you visit me at my site digitalscrapbooklessons.com and tell me what you think. Your site is just lovely. I am enjoying looking around. Too funny about the trampoline (shhh I won't tell)...

    ReplyDelete