Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Canvas of Dreams

Yesterday I signed on to the Art Journal Caravan 2011. The Caravan started in January and I'm hopping on a bit late but what the heck, better late than never and  it will inspire me get some journaling done. Each week Tangie Baxter gives the Caravan a prompt and a optional kit to purchase at 50% off the studio price. This week the prompt was paint. My goal is to complete a journal page quickly without worrying that it will be perfect.
Here is the page I came up with today. The  digital papers and elements I used for the
for the page were in my stash, designed by Nicole Young called Little Moon Dreamer.

1 comment:

  1. Diane, Your work is wonderful. It is fun to see you progress. I am sure you will do well with the art journal caravan.:)

    ReplyDelete