Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Challenges

I have discovered something about myself - that timed challenges get my creative juices flowing. This past week there were 2 challenges that I participated in.
 Jessica Sprague.com had a speed scrap on Friday night. Every 10 minutes for one hour we were given a prompt to complete a layout.  The page had to be finished one hour later and posted in the gallery. I complete and posted this layout well within the time frame and won a small prize for my efforts.

The second challenge I gave to myself. I have been participating in the Art Journal Caravan for the past several weeks. This week our prompt was the verb do. There is no time limit when to complete a journal page, but the challenge to myself is to finish a page at one sitting and not get hung up on perfection. You can use your imagination to what the young lady is agreeing to ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment