Tuesday, August 16, 2011

More Photoshop

Continuing my obsession with Photoshop and my determination to learn how to use it to it's fullest, which as I write this I don't think I'll ever be able to do,  I took another on line class. This time the class  was self paced  which is not as enjoyable as having fellow students. Each of the 8 lessons was given in PDF form which is more difficult than watching a video. I did have access to the instructor who answered my question. The class was called Advanced Element Creations in Photoshop and I purchased it from Digital Scrapbook Place. I think the class should have been called Styles and how to use them. At the end of the class the project was to make a wooden frame with a metal rim embellished with a ring of pearls and a glass over the frame.
Next week I start another design class at Jessica Sprague.com called the
 Art of Digital Design II.   I'm a bit nervous about this one and being able to keep up. Our instructor is Carina Gardner a very talented designer as well as a excellent teacher. Many of my classmates in the spring class and have gone on to open or work for digital shops, not one of my ambitions! I just enjoy the process of creating without the need to sell what I create.

No comments:

Post a Comment