Sunday, September 25, 2011

Class ending

The design class that I have been taking for the last month is coming to an end. This class has been a terrific experience and I feel that I have learned so much. Our instructor Carina Gardner gave 110% of herself to insure we had a good experience. I found her feedback from each assignment excellent, positive and yet pointed out areas that needed improvement. The last assignment which is due next week was to created a mega kit! Three pack of papers and 3 packs of elements.

All of the papers needed to coordinate with each other as did the elements. With the three packs of  elements I had the most fun with the last one which I included shoes, ribbons and buttons as well as a pocket watch frame and umbrella all made by me ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment