Friday, September 30, 2011

Mega Collection trying again

I had a look at the Blog today and realized that I had not posted the photo of the Mega Collection but of an earlier kit. So here it is, 21 papers and 56 elements all created during the class The Art of Digital Design II over 5 weeks.
The other class that I have been taking Fantasy Style Layouts has just finished week 4 and I'm enjoying it immensely. I am have fun learning how to cut, blend, shadow and extract photos to create a whole new landscape.
This coming weekend I'll be back to real paper, paint and stitching with Sandra Meech.
Sandra is Canadian born textile artist now living in the UK. She is giving a two day workshop for my Guild. Sandra has published several books over the years combining mixed media with quilting for some stunning results.

No comments:

Post a Comment