Wednesday, November 9, 2011

New York, New York Day one

I was in New York a few weeks ago to take care of some family matters. And thought I would share with you some of the high lights of my visit.
One of my favorite streets in New York is 57th St. I love the varied architecture and shops. One of my favorite shops to visit is MacKenzie-Child.
They offer a mixture of decorative items and furniture, using wonderful colours and patterns.
Don't you want to just sit yourself down in this chair with a cup of tea and a good book.
I bought this colander there  that I had noticed on my visit in June and was sorry I had not purchased it.
I loved walking along the street looking up and seeing these soaring buildings.

Interesing architecture.

Great window displays.

Bubbling fountains, this one in front of the famous Plaza Hotel.

And trying to figure out if this was a 9 or a E. Ah, New York is wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment