Sunday, October 21, 2012

Challenges

I love challenges that are offered on various sites I'm a member of. I find that they spark my creative juices and get me thinking.
Here are the results of the challenges I entered this weeks.

This one was for the Art Journal Caravan week #42 the word was Elixir. As Halloween is coming soon I thought I'd add a bit of a spooky touch.
Another challenge was the art journal challenge by Nancy Rowe Janitz at Jessica Sprague.Com . The challenge is  " I remember". Some of my happiest travel memories are of Paris, the photo was lifted from the net and it express the wonderful secret corners of the city to me.

Another challenge at Jessica Sprague was to take a photo and change it into a sketch. This photo was taken a few years ago by me in Rome.

Comments are always appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment