Monday, March 18, 2013

I'm a Guest

I have asked to be a AnnaGuest for Anna Aspens designs at Oscraps. I'm a bit blown over and delighted to be asked! What do I do while I'm a guest, well, I post some of my digital pages using Anna's wonderful products. Not very hard at all. And am terrifically flattered to be asked.
This is the first page that I posted as a AnnaGuest. I've used Anna's ArtPlayPalette_Truth, and ArtPlay_ArtsyKards Truth. Don't you just the love quirky frame? It another Anna product called Free Form Frames. The darling little girls are my granddaughters showing me what they learned at ballet. 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I said when I saw this fabulous page in SBG, I just oogled and loved it. The photo or the twins are really seriously adorable and I love the page very very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightfully gorgeous!
    You do some brilliant "stuff" with this digital format
    Heather Mc

    ReplyDelete