Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Home again and a new class

I'm not sure where the time has gone since I arrived home from a very successful trip to France & Italy. We had a wonderful time our friends and family could not have been nicer or more hospitable to us. Over the next few weeks I'll post some photos of our travels.

I started a new class call  Embellished edges given by the very talented Valerie Sjodin. If you have a chance to visit her website have a look at the wonderful journals that she has created.

I am still working on the edges and pages of the journal. Lots more painting needs to be done before I can declare the project finished! This class has been a challenge for me I have almost no experience using watercolours or for that matter lettering, but I'm enjoying the process!
Cover
 
 







3 comments:

  1. Diane, it's beautiful! I can't wait to start mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is looking so beautiful.
    i have just signed up for the class.
    have not begun yet, but it is wonderful to see what people are creating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you show us the stages as you are going along. Very encouraging, Diane. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete